- What license is virt-manager distributed under?
- It is distributed under the GNU General Public License, see the file COPYING in the distribution for the precise wording.
- What is the process to build & install virt-manager?
- Instructions are in the virt-manager.git INSTALL file.
- What other libraries are needed prior to installing virt-manager?
- The best reference for up to date dependencies is the virt-manager RPM spec file. Look for any line with ‘Requires:’ in it.
- How do I contribute to virt-manager?
- Instructions are in the virt-manager.git HACKING file.